Continued problem -- not receiving the Digest -- No. 333 this time

As the subject says, I have not received a Digest of the List for a
second time in two days.

While there's nothing left but to ask again that some kind and
compassionate person will send Digest No. 333 to me, I must apologise
for not being able to read and answer any messages that directly or
indirectly required my response.

In case this problem continues, could somebody please, advice me what
to must be done:
  - unsubscribe and re-subscribe?
  - unsubscribe and re-subscribe under another email address?
  - ask the moderator to change the position of my email address within
the list?

May I also propose as a temporary solution that the digests for the
current week be posted on a web-site? In this way there'd be no need
for messages like this one to appear in this group in the future.

I'd also like to thank Heather Lindsay and Dave Pawson for their
kindness to send me the first missing Digest No. 328.

Dimitre Novatchev.