Which XSL processor to use.?

Hello Friends,

    I am new to the XSL world.

 We have a business product which currently uses servlets and a templates
files for showing the output. Servlets detects the user agent (through a
parameter) and depending on the user agent (palm,mobile etc) throws the
output.

Now we want to shift to XML and XSL approach. What could be the best XSL
processor we can use. Processor may or may not be free, but it should have
good performance result.

Can I find some benchmarking information on the net for the various XSL
processor present.

Thanxs in advanced.

Nitin