Re: hello world?

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 06:05:16PM +0200, David Fraser wrote:
>Stuart Adamson wrote:
>
>>Does this list still work?
>>
>Yes, apparently...
>

>>I'll been busy moving house this last week so haven't had the time to play,
>>but now I've moved it will make a nice distraction from paint brushs and
>>power tools ;)
>>

>>What stage are we up to?
>>
>>Stuart
>>

>Has been little communication.  Christopher Faylor from
>sources.redhat.com suggested that if we were going to host the project
>at sourceforge we should move the mailing list there too.  I was keen
>on hosting it at sources.redhat.com so it's with cygwin-xfree,and
>emailed him but haven't heard back after about a week...

I said I was willing to do this and I am.

Are you saying you actually have code ready???

I tend to give these things some time before devoting too much effort to
them since I've seen the bright flares before and they usually die down
to a dull ember at best.

If you are really being hampered by the fact that you don't have a cvs
repository or web page, then I'll set one up.

Please fill out the form at http://sources.redhat.com for cvs web access
via ssh.

cgf