XOpenWin project

This is a notice to everyone on this list that we will (for a short time
at least) be using this list to discuss a new project intended to allow
ordinary Windows programs to appear in X-Windows. This is quite
different to the original purpose of this list, but was suggested on a
discussion on the cygwin-xfree list where it was felt that this was
appropriate as the win32-x11 project is no longer being actively
developed. See the cygwin-xfree archives over the last few days for more
info (and the suggestion in Christopher Faylor's message below)
(http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2002-09/)

David Fraser