This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/25188] New: support BTF
- From: "fche at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 13:56:18 +0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/25188] New: support BTF
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 25188
Summary: support BTF
Assignee: systemtap at sourceware dot org
Reporter: fche at redhat dot com
Target Milestone: ---
CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO_BTF=y is making an appearance in the wild; for some subset of
systemtap scripts, it may provide an adequate amount of debuginfo so we don't
have to go to dwarf. Let's find out how close it is to 'enough', and whether
stap or elfutils is best positioned to parse it.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.