This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Option -k broken
- From: Torsten Polle <Torsten dot Polle at gmx dot de>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 21:45:58 +0100
- Subject: Option -k broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I experienced a problem with the -k option of the stap command.
I tried to identify the commit that is causing the problem.
Commit ba2b18463d590da458ee6cc3ec7fc72cafee0431 breaks the compilation of the kernel module on my system.
I checked the operation of stap with strace. It seems that the include file <module>_src.i is passed to the kernel build script again and again without having been created.