PR12141: danger-detection code for older elfutils

Hi, Roland -

With the new git elfutils fixing the prelinked i386 shared library
problem, the easiest thing for the stap configury would be to require
the future elfutils version 0.150 from now on.  However, that's a bit
too harsh for x86-64 users, or for those who don't happen to use
prelink, since for these, older elfutils should work OK.

So I wonder if you might be able to suggest a way to implement tests
to determine that (a) the translator is about to deal with a prelinked
RELA/REL shared library and (b) the version of elfutils is not up to
the task.  In this case we could emit a 'upgrade your elfutils or
prelink -u' type error.

I believe the first one is
   type==ET_DYN && has_section(.gnu.prelink_undo)
Could you commit a macro or somesuch to libdwfl.h that would allow us
to autoconf the presence of the related bugfix?