This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Invitation for public teleconference with SystemTap developers
- From: William Cohen <wcohen at redhat dot com>
- To: SystemTAP <systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:48:18 -0400
- Subject: Invitation for public teleconference with SystemTap developers
As an experiment, we're inviting SystemTap users and interested others
to an informal teleconference with the developers. We'd like to take
this opportunity to outline recent and planned work on SystemTap, and
solicit your feedback.
Some specific items we plan to discuss:
- feature/release plans for 1.4
- current larger projects underway ("cloud")
- offering scripting/installation help, bring your questions
If you have additional topics that you would like to see included on
this call, please reply to this email to have the topic added.
This first public teleconference will be on September 30 at 15:30 GMT,
and will last about an hour. Concurrent conversation may occur on
irc.freenode.net on #systemtap. The North American telephone numbers
are below. Overseas callers may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for other
country specific phone numbers.
USA/International Dial-In Number: +1 (212) 729-5016
USA tollfree Dial-In #: 1-800-451-8679
Conference code: 9197544390
Depending on interest and effectiveness, we hope to do this again