Need more information on uProbes .

Hi All,

 I am loking for information on uProbes implementation on ARM
architecture , I believe uProbes allows probing in the user space ,
however I am not able to find relevant documentation on the same .

I want to :

   a. Inject variables on running programs un user space during runtime.
   b. Inject code on running programs un user space during runtime .

Please note I am aware that kProbes does the same thing but in kernel
space :( . I am using Linux version 2.6.26.5 )

Regards
Diptopal Basu