This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: [SCM] systemtap: system-wide probe/trace tool branch, master, updated. release-0.7-433-g8576ea4
- From: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 12:13:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [SCM] systemtap: system-wide probe/trace tool branch, master, updated. release-0.7-433-g8576ea4
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 08:40 +0000, email@example.com wrote:
> commit 8576ea4be5619d9c169cab385ac0d31174fdee41
> Author: Wenji Huang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Mon Nov 3 01:58:48 2008 -0500
> Fix hung test due to workaround for PR6964.
I must say I don't really like this workaround in the testsuite for
another workaround. The test correctly points out that because of the
previous workaround -c doesn't work reliably anymore. IMHO we shouldn't
have this cascading pile of workarounds, especially not in the tests.
Please do make sure to also revert this one, when the original PR6964
workaround is reverted.