This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: [PATCH] x86: __kprobes annotations
- From: Ingo Molnar <mingo at elte dot hu>
- To: Harvey Harrison <harvey dot harrison at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Masami Hiramatsu <mhiramat at redhat dot com>, Ananth N Mavinakayanahalli <ananth at in dot ibm dot com>, Jim Keniston <jkenisto at us dot ibm dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>, Arjan van de Ven <arjan at infradead dot org>, prasanna at in dot ibm dot com, anil dot s dot keshavamurthy at intel dot com, davem at davemloft dot net, systemtap-ml <systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com>, LKML <linux-kernel at vger dot kernel dot org>, Andrew Morton <akpm at linux-foundation dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:27:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] x86: __kprobes annotations
- References: <1197930464.23402.112.camel@brick> <20071218112936.GE9002@elte.hu> <1197978160.7734.31.camel@brick> <4767D02C.email@example.com> <1198042025.10357.4.camel@brick>
* Harvey Harrison <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> __always_inline on some static functions was to ensure they ended up
> in the .kprobes.text section. Mark this explicitly.
thanks, applied. I rolled this back into your cleanup patch to make sure
we have a correct, bisectable kernel at every commit point.