This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: Results of systemtap-20071215 snapshot on ia64
- From: Masami Hiramatsu <mhiramat at redhat dot com>
- To: William Cohen <wcohen at redhat dot com>
- Cc: SystemTAP <systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:48:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: Results of systemtap-20071215 snapshot on ia64
- References: <4766D098.email@example.com>
William Cohen wrote:
> FAIL: backtrace of yyy_func4.return (0)
> FAIL: print_stack of yyy_func4.return (0)
Could you show me the error log in systemtap.log about this testcase?
I saw a patch which fixes this bug was merged into 2.6.24-rc5.
So I expected it would pass on 2.6.24-rc5.
Hitachi Computer Products (America) Inc.
Software Solutions Division
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com