This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug testsuite/5422] iostat-scsi.stp instruments function removed in 2.6.24 kernel
- From: "dsmith at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 5 Dec 2007 19:28:42 -0000
- Subject: [Bug testsuite/5422] iostat-scsi.stp instruments function removed in 2.6.24 kernel
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From dsmith at redhat dot com 2007-12-05 19:28 -------
Created an attachment (id=2124)
Here's a patch that attempts to fix this example for 2.6.24. Note that because
of the addition of the embedded C function, you have to add '-g' to the stap
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.