This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug tapsets/5434] Error processing (missing) nfsservctl syscall
- From: "dsmith at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 5 Dec 2007 18:36:41 -0000
- Subject: [Bug tapsets/5434] Error processing (missing) nfsservctl syscall
- References: <20071130091643.5434.jmmv@NetBSD.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From dsmith at redhat dot com 2007-12-05 18:36 -------
You must not have CONFIG_COMPAT set either, since the definition of
syscall.nfsservctl looks like:
probe syscall.nfsservctl =
name = "nfsservctl"
cmd = $cmd
argp_uaddr = $arg
resp_uaddr = $res
argstr = sprintf("%s, %p, %p", _nfsctl_cmd_str($cmd), $arg, $res)
I'm unsure how we could solve this, since we don't have access to the CONFIG_*
defines at the probe level. We could grab the value of either CONFIG_NFSD or
CONFIG_COMPAT in an embedded C function, but that doesn't help much.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.