This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/4935] support on-the-fly probe enable/disable syntax
- From: "fche at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 5 Dec 2007 17:08:57 -0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/4935] support on-the-fly probe enable/disable syntax
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From fche at redhat dot com 2007-12-05 17:08 -------
Thank you, these are good to commit.
We can fix minor spelling errors in CVS.
One question regarding the new semko/thirtynine test: why should that fail
rather than be interpreted as an unconditional probe that happens to contain
".if(1)" as the last probe point component?
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.