This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: Marker test
- From: "Julio M. Merino Vidal" <jmerino at ac dot upc dot edu>
- To: Wenji Huang <wenji dot huang at oracle dot com>
- Cc: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 09:48:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: Marker test
- References: <4754F2A0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 04/12/2007, at 7:24, Wenji Huang wrote:
Since marker has been merged into 2.6.24 kernel, I would like to
try it. But failed in systemtap.base/marker.exp.
Already set CONFIG_MARKERS=y, using the latest source. but except
test 3 (should be failed), others reported that
no kernel markers present.
Review the exp file, seems searching /usr/src/kernels/$uname-$arch/
Module.markers. Unfortunately, no such file.
Also, I doubt that the path name is fixed. Is it not related to
You probably lack the kernel patches mentioned here:
Julio M. Merino Vidal <email@example.com>