This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug documentation/5438] New: Add libcap-devel to README
- From: "jmmv at NetBSD dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 30 Nov 2007 22:42:25 -0000
- Subject: [Bug documentation/5438] New: Add libcap-devel to README
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
The README file in the git repository mentions several packages that are needed
to build systemtap, but while doing this on a couple of my machines I found that
I also had to install libcap-devel by hand to get systemtap compiled.
The README file should document libcap-devel as the list of prerequisites to
build the tool. Additionally, some of the packages listed in the "Build steps"
section do not have too much sense given that they are only required at run time.
Summary: Add libcap-devel to README
AssignedTo: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
ReportedBy: jmmv at NetBSD dot org
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.