This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/4935] support on-the-fly probe enable/disable syntax
- From: "fche at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 27 Nov 2007 16:15:39 -0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/4935] support on-the-fly probe enable/disable syntax
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From fche at redhat dot com 2007-11-27 16:15 -------
(In reply to comment #4)
> This patch fixes a bug in the previous patch to allow user to access kernel
> variables in the condition expression of probe points.
Please note that use of this capability would render the probe un-disableable,
since kernel $context variables need to be evaluated from a single particular
kprobe rather than anywhere in the script.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.