This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: Results of systemtap-20071124 snapshot on s390x
- From: David Smith <dsmith at redhat dot com>
- To: David Wilder <dwilder at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: SystemTAP <systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 08:35:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: Results of systemtap-20071124 snapshot on s390x
- References: <474B661C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Wilder wrote:
> FAIL: K_MARKER04 compilation failed
I've been meaning to ask about this for awhile, so here goes. What
kernel is this using (and does this kernel have marker support)? If
your kernel has markers, this could fail if the first marker found has
no arguments. If your kernel doesn't have marker support, this test
shouldn't be run.