This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug uprobes/5324] New: Can no longer run stap on non-uprobes kernel
- From: "hunt at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 14 Nov 2007 15:27:16 -0000
- Subject: [Bug uprobes/5324] New: Can no longer run stap on non-uprobes kernel
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
On a stock 2.6.23 kernel,
stap -vv foo.stp gives
Running make -q -C /usr/local/share/systemtap/runtime/uprobes uprobes.ko V=1
SystemTap's version of uprobes is out of date.
As root, run "make" in /usr/local/share/systemtap/runtime/uprobes.
Running make as requested:
linux/utrace.h: No such file or directory
Summary: Can no longer run stap on non-uprobes kernel
AssignedTo: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
ReportedBy: hunt at redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.