This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: Online documentation and version differences
- From: fche at redhat dot com (Frank Ch. Eigler)
- To: Mike Mason <mmlnx at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: SystemTAP <systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:45:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: Online documentation and version differences
- References: <472B4C38.email@example.com> <4734905E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am open to moving e.g. the tutorial and/or the language reference
paper into the install tree. A prerequisite would be to move them
from doc/ to under src/doc/ in the repository. Ideally, the build
process should format them, which in turn means having tex etc. as
buildprereq's in the RPM.