This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug uprobes/5272] New: Adapt uprobes tests to use stap
- From: "jkenisto at us dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 5 Nov 2007 21:21:32 -0000
- Subject: [Bug uprobes/5272] New: Adapt uprobes tests to use stap
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
Port some/all of the existing uprobes tests to use stap as the driver. This
will exercise stap as well as uprobes. The resulting tests should be simpler
(stap scripts vs. hand-coded modules) as well.
Also, capture certain recently developed tests and test tools, such as
probeall.awk for probing a large variety of instructions.
Summary: Adapt uprobes tests to use stap
AssignedTo: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
ReportedBy: jkenisto at us dot ibm dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.