This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug runtime/5236] process memory map tracker
- From: "jkenisto at us dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 31 Oct 2007 21:05:35 -0000
- Subject: [Bug runtime/5236] process memory map tracker
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From jkenisto at us dot ibm dot com 2007-10-31 21:05 -------
Roland's utrace TODO list (http://people.redhat.com/roland/utrace/TODO) includes
a "mmap change event," which would presumably call a client callback when a VM
area is created/removed/resized/moved. If you could create an initial map
(possibly in a sleepy context) and then catch map changes as they happen, you
could have an up-to-date version available even in can't-sleep contexts.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.