This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug testsuite/5085] print_backtrace() and backtrace() not working in timer.profile probe on 2.6.23-rc8 kernel
- From: "mhiramat at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 Oct 2007 18:28:32 -0000
- Subject: [Bug testsuite/5085] print_backtrace() and backtrace() not working in timer.profile probe on 2.6.23-rc8 kernel
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From mhiramat at redhat dot com 2007-10-23 18:28 -------
(In reply to comment #6)
> it is hard to get the function name from userspace without debuginfo of the
> application. So, I recommend to skip the timer.profile handler in the test if it
> is invoked in userspace. I think we can check that by using probefunc().
I think we can check it by introducing new user_mode() function which just
invokes user_mode() macro.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.