Re: converting audit subsystem to markers for systemtap access

On Sunday 21 October 2007 16:54:40 Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> > I'd suggest discussing this on linux-audit mail list since this can
> > impact our next CC eval and I'm not the one it could impact the most.
> > Please CC Al Viro since he's doing the audit kernel work these days.
>
> OK. ?I omitted linux-audit@ because linux/MAINTAINERS lists it as a
> "subscriber-only" mailing list.

Yes, it is to cut the spam down. But any architectural discussions really need
to be there so that IBM/HP and everyone else doing CC evals have equal access
to any discussions and can help determine any impact. For convenience, its
here: