This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug runtime/5182] Scripts won't exit on 2.6.23-mm1
- From: "mmlnx at us dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 20 Oct 2007 16:28:15 -0000
- Subject: [Bug runtime/5182] Scripts won't exit on 2.6.23-mm1
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From mmlnx at us dot ibm dot com 2007-10-20 16:28 -------
Funny you should mention that. I just tried linus' git tree with markers and
they work fine, although I had to add 'source "kernel/Kconfig.instrumentation"'
to the x86_64 Kconfig file. Probably an x86/x86_64 merge issue, since all other
archs besides i386 and x86_64 do source that file.
I'm also not seeing the "hang on script exit" problem on linus' git tree.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.