This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug runtime/3858] option to share trace buffers between probe modules
- From: "fche at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 18 Oct 2007 18:13:20 -0000
- Subject: [Bug runtime/3858] option to share trace buffers between probe modules
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From fche at redhat dot com 2007-10-18 18:13 -------
(In reply to comment #18)
> Output from begin and end probes might be mixed up with other outputs.
If this is really the worst thing that can happen, and it takes an unusual set of
scripts to trigger it, it may not be worth fixing. If on the other hand, the
runtime might corrupt its data structure due to this sort of reentrancy, then yes,
it needs to be fixed.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.