This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug runtime/5194] IO problem on begin/end probes
- From: "fche at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 18 Oct 2007 14:10:25 -0000
- Subject: [Bug runtime/5194] IO problem on begin/end probes
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From fche at redhat dot com 2007-10-18 14:10 -------
Can you spell out why you believe there is a problem?
begin/end probes are only run when no kprobes etc. are even registered.
They do not run in parallel with each other.
So I see no source of concurrency/reentrancy (other than the shared-buffer
guest/host case I mentioned in the other bug).
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.