This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug runtime/5194] New: IO problem on begin/end probes
- From: "hunt at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 18 Oct 2007 14:00:48 -0000
- Subject: [Bug runtime/5194] New: IO problem on begin/end probes
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
begin and end probes are now interruptible. This creates a problem with IO
because we use percpu buffers.
A possible solution would be to have the translator add a call to
smp_processor_id() to the probe prologue and modify the print functions to take
a cpu input instead of each calling smp_processor)id().
Summary: IO problem on begin/end probes
AssignedTo: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
ReportedBy: hunt at redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.