This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/1119] add some translation warnings
- From: "joshua dot i dot stone at intel dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 5 Oct 2007 17:09:16 -0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/1119] add some translation warnings
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From joshua dot i dot stone at intel dot com 2007-10-05 17:09 -------
Written-only variables are questionable, because many of the tapset variables
are optimized out in this way. But I agree that read-only variables will almost
always be typos.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.