This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: stap is getting a segmentation fault on RHEL 5.1 bets
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: David Wilder <dwilder at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>, SystemTAP <systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:06:03 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: stap is getting a segmentation fault on RHEL 5.1 bets
- References: <46FAEEC3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <47027CC9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4703D958.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Any idea what rpmbuild could be doing to the debuginfo files?
> I looked through the kernel.spec file and found no clues, but I am
> unfamiliar with rpm spec files, so I may have missed something.
Some implicit magic happens after what's written in the spec file.
Importantly, /usr/lib/rpm/find-debuginfo.sh runs to create the separate
debuginfo files using eu-strip -f.