This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: Status of kernel marker support
- From: David Smith <dsmith at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Mason <mmlnx at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:53:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: Status of kernel marker support
- References: <470266A3.email@example.com>
Mike Mason wrote:
What's the status of kernel marker support in SystemTap? Should
kernel.mark("<name>") work with Mathieu's latest patches? Just curious
because I tried and I'm seeing "no match for probe point" errors for
markers I added to the kernel.
As the ChangeLog says, I updated the markers support on 9/25/2007 to
work with Mathieu's 9/18/2007 markers patch.
So, are you using a version of systemtap that has those changes present?
Which version of Mathieu's markers patch are you using?