RE: Where should print functions be documented?

Mike Mason wrote:
> I noticed that the print functions are documented in both the stap(1)
> and stapfuncs(5) man pages.  The new print and sprint functions are
> only in stap(1).  Seems like we should pick one place for all the
> print functions.  With the exception of the printing section, stap(1)
> describes language constructs, so I think the most natural place for
> the print and sprint *functions* is stapfuncs(5).

Yeah -- I noticed that when I updated the docs.  I only chose stap(1)
because it looked more complete.  But I agree, they should be merged
into one place.

The print functions actually are sort-of language constructs, as they
are treated specially vs. normal functions.  But I suppose that's an
implementation detail, not something the user should worry about.

I'm indifferent -- I'll go with the consensus on this one.

Josh