Where should print functions be documented?

I noticed that the print functions are documented in both the stap(1) and stapfuncs(5) man pages. The new print and sprint functions are only in stap(1). Seems like we should pick one place for all the print functions. With the exception of the printing section, stap(1) describes language constructs, so I think the most natural place for the print and sprint *functions* is stapfuncs(5).

What do others think?

Mike