This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: warning/error message mixed with trace data
- From: Martin Hunt <hunt at redhat dot com>
- To: Li Guanglei <guanglei at cn dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "systemtap at sourceware dot org" <systemtap at sourceware dot org>, Tom Zanussi <zanussi at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:53:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: warning/error message mixed with trace data
- Organization: Red Hat Inc.
- References: <4518ECE1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 17:03 +0800, Li Guanglei wrote:
> Today I tried the latest CVS and found the error/warning messages
> logged by _stp_warn() and _stp_error() are now mixed with the normal
> trace data.
Thanks for finding that. I missed that one. The IO is now the same
regardless of if you use relayfs, so I removed the whole ifdef.