This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/3232] unable to allocate memory for context on rawhide x86_64
- From: "hunt at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 20 Sep 2006 18:43:53 -0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/3232] unable to allocate memory for context on rawhide x86_64
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From hunt at redhat dot com 2006-09-20 18:43 -------
Subject: Re: unable to allocate memory for context on
The big change in memory allocation I made was using DEFINE_PER_CPU. I'm
allocating a bit over 8K per cpu. Previously I was just declaring a
static array indexed by cpu number.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.