This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug runtime/3233] New: nanosecond timers
- From: "fche at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 20 Sep 2006 16:10:51 -0000
- Subject: [Bug runtime/3233] New: nanosecond timers
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
systemtap has been requested to implement a gettimeofday_ns
call. To do this with the current code, src/runtime/time.c
would need to change.
It may be sufficient to change _stp_time_init to preserve
cpufreq_get() (a kilohertz number ?) rather than dividing it
to store only a megahertz figure, and to rename _stp_gettimeofday_us
to _stp_gettimeofday_ns. The tapset callers would of course have to
Summary: nanosecond timers
AssignedTo: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
ReportedBy: fche at redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.