This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
relayfs broken on FC6 and 2.6.18-rc kernels
- From: Martin Hunt <hunt at redhat dot com>
- To: SystemTAP <systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 09:52:18 -0400
- Subject: relayfs broken on FC6 and 2.6.18-rc kernels
- Organization: Red Hat Inc.
In file included
/usr/local/share/systemtap/runtime/transport/relayfs.c: In function
'struct inode' has no member named 'u'
I see relayfs docs have been updated in those kernels. Can anyone get
the code changes checked in to systemtap?