This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: systemtap question
- From: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- To: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Cc: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:35:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: systemtap question
- References: <email@example.com>
> I have a customer who wants certain system files to have
> non-standard file permissions, but some cron job keeps changing them
> back every night. He'd like to figure out who is doing this.
> Is this the kind of thing systemtap could help with? Do you have
> any examples that are similar to this?
The closest one would be one of the demos from the tutorial, which I'm
plopping onto the wiki as we speak.