This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
stptracer-20060828 has released.
- From: Masami Hiramatsu <masami dot hiramatsu dot pt at hitachi dot com>
- To: SystemTAP <systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com>, "Jose R. Santos" <jrs at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Satoshi Oshima <soshima at redhat dot com>, Hideo Aoki <haoki at redhat dot com>, Yumiko Sugita <yumiko dot sugita dot yf at hitachi dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:53:37 +0900
- Subject: stptracer-20060828 has released.
- Organization: Systems Development Lab., Hitachi, Ltd., Japan
I released the latest STPTracer scripts including a logfile merging tool.
You can download it from this URL:
This tracer-script covers about a half of events which LKST provides.
And LKST Log Tools can treat the logfiles recorded by this script.
This version of STPTracer does not support the flight-recorder feature yet.
I think we must fix the format of the temporary per-cpu files before that.
By the way, in this version, I still use gBTI which I proposed before,
because it is good enough for simple transfer of binary data.
2nd Research Dept.
Hitachi, Ltd., Systems Development Laboratory