This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
RE: Tapset for Signals....
- From: "Stone, Joshua I" <joshua dot i dot stone at intel dot com>
- To: "Manoj S Pattabhiraman" <mpattabh at in dot ibm dot com>, <systemtap at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: <guanglei at cn dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:22:17 -0700
- Subject: RE: Tapset for Signals....
On Thursday, August 17, 2006 6:42 AM, Manoj S Pattabhiraman wrote:
> Hi *,
> Find the updated signal tapset,
> 1. As per the suggestions, i have removed the argstr from the
> probe points.
> 2. Added some checks to find whether the signals generated are
> USER or Kernel Mode in signal_handle probe.
> I will start the work on Man pages (stapprobes) and the test script,
> once the signal tapset is finalised/completed.
> Since i dont have cvs write access, can some one commit the latest
> signal tapset to cvs.
> And also please lemme know whats the procedure for getting write
> access to cvs.
The form is here: