This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/3016] error accessing anonymous struct/union memeber
- From: "roland at gnu dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 9 Aug 2006 20:54:01 -0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/3016] error accessing anonymous struct/union memeber
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From roland at gnu dot org 2006-08-09 20:54 -------
Yes, looking for anonymous structs/unions is just not handled.
I can whip up loc2c-test changes to support it, to give a model for what the
translator needs to do. It's straightforward.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.