This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug kprobes/2091] system crash when running "./systemtap.stress/current.stp" on power
- From: "mmlnx at us dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 4 Aug 2006 16:44:27 -0000
- Subject: [Bug kprobes/2091] system crash when running "./systemtap.stress/current.stp" on power
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From mmlnx at us dot ibm dot com 2006-08-04 16:44 -------
This bug shouldn't be closed yet. The fix Hien mentions in comment #2 was not
accepted into the kernel. We're currently seeing this problem with SLES 10 on
power4 and the latest systemtap snapshot. We are not seeing the problem on
power5, although I don't think this is a power4 vs power5 issue per se. I think
it's partially related to which functions the wildcards resolve to, especially
for modules. I'll update this report with more details later today.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.