This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: module("*") wildcard expansion problem
- From: David Smith <dsmith at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Mason <mmlnx at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "systemtap at sourceware dot org" <systemtap at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:43:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: module("*") wildcard expansion problem
- References: <44CD7835.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 20:25 -0700, Mike Mason wrote:
> I noticed that the following line in the current.stp test:
> expands to every function in modules and the kernel with "interrupt" in
> its name. I assume it should only expand to functions in modules, correct?
> Mike Mason
That certainly doesn't look correct to me. Please file a bugzilla on
this problem and I'll look into it.
Red Hat, Inc.