This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/2949] need "probe listing" command line option
- From: "joshua dot i dot stone at intel dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 27 Jul 2006 16:28:51 -0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/2949] need "probe listing" command line option
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From joshua dot i dot stone at intel dot com 2006-07-27 16:28 -------
For tapsets, it might be nice if we had inline documentation describing probe
points and local variables, and then a 'stapdoc' command-line could present that
in a nice way. I would imagine this would work something like a doxygen syntax,
or Perl's POD, or Python's pydoc.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.