This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: stap make check - process_test and sched_test failure
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Li Guanglei <guanglei at cn dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Hien Nguyen <hien at us dot ibm dot com>, SystemTAP <systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:50:11 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: stap make check - process_test and sched_test failure
> I tried and found the trouble is that the compiler will optimize some
> functions e.g. handle_signal as inline. And currently we can't fetch
> the arguments of an inline function.
Please look into why it's not working. In theory it ought to work.
Is the compiler producing the location info?