This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: stap make check - process_test and sched_test failure
- From: Li Guanglei <guanglei at cn dot ibm dot com>
- To: Hien Nguyen <hien at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: SystemTAP <systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:44:32 +0800
- Subject: Re: stap make check - process_test and sched_test failure
- Organization: IBM CSTL
- References: <44BC2062.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hien Nguyen ??:
These two tests consistently failed on my RHEL4U4 ppc64 box.
Here's the error log for process_test
semantic error: unresolved target-symbol expression: identifier '$sig'
I tried and found the trouble is that the compiler will optimize some
functions e.g. handle_signal as inline. And currently we can't fetch
the arguments of an inline function.