This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug kprobes/2945] cannot probe vgettimeofday on x86_64
- From: "bibo dot mao at intel dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 21 Jul 2006 06:19:34 -0000
- Subject: [Bug kprobes/2945] cannot probe vgettimeofday on x86_64
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From bibo dot mao at intel dot com 2006-07-21 06:19 -------
vgettimeofday can be called by application in user mode, now in x86_64 function
address of vgettimeofday is outside of kernel_text_address() scope, so it
failed to register kprobe for this function.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.