This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/2913] translator can't parse "$var->function"
- From: "fche at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 13 Jul 2006 12:40:50 -0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/2913] translator can't parse "$var->function"
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From fche at redhat dot com 2006-07-13 12:40 -------
The problem is with line 2165 in src/parser.cxx. It uses "expect_ident()" to
fetch a piece of the target symbol expression, but since a few months ago,
"function" is lexed as a tok_keyword, not an tok_identifier. The parser::expect
routines need to be slightly tweaked to accept this possibility.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.