This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug kprobes/2062] Return probes does not scale well on SMP box
- From: "bibo dot mao at intel dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 12 Jul 2006 04:34:58 -0000
- Subject: [Bug kprobes/2062] Return probes does not scale well on SMP box
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From bibo dot mao at intel dot com 2006-07-12 04:34 -------
Maybe I did not clarify that, kfree is called in two places, one is by
free_rp_inst() function, the other is by recycle_rp_inst() function,
http://sources.redhat.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=2162 is the issue about
kfree_rp_inst(), but recycle_rp_inst also calls kfree function and
recycle_rp_inst is called with kretprobe_lock held.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.